View Map Location & Hours
FOR THE LIFETIME OF YOUR JEWELRY
You may purchase a Forever Warranty from Marquirette's for your new jewelry purchase. Marquirette's, also offers Forever Warranties for jewelry that has not been purchased from Marquirette's, subject to a complete inspection, warranty approval and any recommended repair to restore. Similarly, jewelry purchased previously from Marquirette's is eligible for a Forever Warranty upon inspection, approval and any necessary restoration to like new condition. Bi-annual inspections and cleaning at Marquirette's are required to maintain your warranty.
MARQUIRETTE'S FOREVER WARRANTY PROVIDES
• All Necessary Repair & Maintenance work for jewelry mostly of gold or platinum*
• Re-Sizing, Cleaning, Polishing & Re-rhodium
• An Initial Appraisal for Insurance
• Diamond / Gemstone Tightening*
• Lost or Damaged Stone Replacement for up to 1/4 carat in size due to normal wear* **
• Pearl Replacement for damage due to normal wear & care*
* Necessary maintenance, restoration & repair, if any, will be determined by Marquirette's. A comparable replacement, if necessary, may be provided.
** Larger diamond / gemstones over 1/4 carat may be replaced at Marquirette's actul cost.
CLEANING AND INSPECTIONS
• Marquirette's offers unlimited free cleanings and inspections to assure the beauty of your jewelry.
• If your inspection is "out of date" Marquirette's will make any necessary repairs when possible, any discounted repair price and re-warranty your item thereafter as originally agreed.
• Marquirette's Forever Warranty permits Marquirette's to repair, refurbish or if necessary, replace, with a comparable item, when a style is no longer available, etc.
• If you are unable to visit Marquirette's for your inspections, we will forward prepaid shipping labels to you for a $25 R/T charge.
• Future appraisal updates are available for $30.
JEWELRY NOT COVERED BY FOREVER WARRANTY
• Lost, stolen or abused jewelry
• Jewelry that has not been re-inspected by Marquirette's in over 6 months
• Jewelry that cannot be sized or redone to look like new (i.e. stainless steel, leather, rubber & carbon fiber)
• Timepieces & Giftware
• Non-precious metal items. "Alternative Metals" can usually be reordered, if under factory warranty, in new sizes, etc. for a shipping fee of $50.
• Jewelry previously recommended for maintenance repair, that had not been repaired as recommended.
• Warranties are voided if an item has been repaired or altered, in any fashion, by anyone other than Marquirette's
Subject to Approval by Marquirette's
We use these cookies to collect information about a user's visit on the website, the content a user viewed, the links a user followed and information about a user's browser, device, and IP address.
We use these cookies, often served by third parties, to send advertising information by means of creating user profiles to track a user's movement across our website.
Capture and convert leads by allowing website visitors to click a button, type a question, and move automatically to a text conversation.