FOR THE LIFETIME OF YOUR JEWELRY
You may purchase a Forever Warranty from Marquirette's for your new jewelry purchase. Marquirette's, also offers Forever Warranties for jewelry that has not been purchased from Marquirette's, subject to a complete inspection, warranty approval and any recommended repair to restore. Similarly, jewelry purchased previously from Marquirette's is eligible for a Forever Warranty upon inspection, approval and any necessary restoration to like new condition. Bi-annual inspections and cleaning at Marquirette's are required to maintain your warranty.
MARQUIRETTE'S FOREVER WARRANTY PROVIDES
• All Necessary Repair & Maintenance work for jewelry mostly of gold or platinum*
• Re-Sizing, Cleaning, Polishing & Re-rhodium
• An Initial Appraisal for Insurance
• Diamond / Gemstone Tightening*
• Lost or Damaged Stone Replacement for up to 1/4 carat in size due to normal wear* **
• Pearl Replacement for damage due to normal wear & care*
* Necessary maintenance, restoration & repair, if any, will be determined by Marquirette's. A comparable replacement, if necessary, may be provided.
** Larger diamond / gemstones over 1/4 carat may be replaced at Marquirette's actul cost.
CLEANING AND INSPECTIONS
• Marquirette's offers unlimited free cleanings and inspections to assure the beauty of your jewelry.
• If your inspection is "out of date" Marquirette's will make any necessary repairs when possible, any discounted repair price and re-warranty your item thereafter as originally agreed.
• Marquirette's Forever Warranty permits Marquirette's to repair, refurbish or if necessary, replace, with a comparable item, when a style is no longer available, etc.
• If you are unable to visit Marquirette's for your inspections, we will forward prepaid shipping labels to you for a $25 R/T charge.
• Future appraisal updates are available for $30.
JEWELRY NOT COVERED BY FOREVER WARRANTY
• Lost, stolen or abused jewelry
• Jewelry that has not been re-inspected by Marquirette's in over 6 months
• Jewelry that cannot be sized or redone to look like new (i.e. stainless steel, leather, rubber & carbon fiber)
• Timepieces & Giftware
• Non-precious metal items. "Alternative Metals" can usually be reordered, if under factory warranty, in new sizes, etc. for a shipping fee of $50.
• Jewelry previously recommended for maintenance repair, that had not been repaired as recommended.
• Warranties are voided if an item has been repaired or altered, in any fashion, by anyone other than Marquirette's
Subject to Approval by Marquirette's